Mens M2 Ski Goggle with MFI and Spare Lens - Black Sonar Red
The Mens M2 Ski Goggle is Anon's flagship snow goggle featuring a Zeiss lens that will give ultimate clarity and definition on the snow. The fitted sonar red lens is darkly tinted and ideal for bright conditions but also included is a spare sonar blue lens that can be easily swapped in and is ideal for overcast conditions. Also included is Anon's MFI facemask that integrates seamlessly with your ski goggle to give your face protection from the weather. The OTG feature means that you can wear the M2 ski goggle Over Your Glasses giving you perfect vision for skiing and snowboarding.
- Includes MFI Facemask with perforated exhaust for easy breathing
- Lens: Zeiss Sonar Red (14% VLT Category 3 - bright light conditions)
- Spare Lens: Zeiss Sonar Blue (46% VLT Category 1 - overcast conditions)
- Magna-Tech Quick Lens Change Technology - Uses 14 rare earth magnets and 7 points of connection for a secure lens fit
- Outlast Fog Management Face Fleece - gives higher level of anti-fog
- No Slip Silicone Strap
- Wall to Wall Vision
- Over The Glasses Compatible
- Anon Spherical Lens Technology - Mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics
- Flush Mount Outrigger - Adapts to all face shapes and sizes, evenly distributes pressure for the best possible fit
- Triple Layer Face Foam - Creates a seal which blocks out the elements
- Integral Clarity Technology - Anti-fog coating
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting - Maximises airflow bringing in fresh air whilst allowing warm air and moisture out
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane Frame
- Frame Height: 96mm
- Includes nylon compression moulded goggle case and microfibre Goggle Bag
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).