Womens Greta Ski Helmet - Blue
The Anon Womens Greta Ski Helmet is a super option for beginners thanks to the tough endura-shell construction offering excellent protection, a cushiony soft liner for comfort and ventilation system to ensure you always have a clear view - everything you need and more to hit the slopes with confidence.
- Sizing: Small = 55cm-57cm, Medium = 57cm-59cm
- Endura-Shell construction
- Passive ventilation
- Classic fleece on liner and ear pads
- Fleecy padded chin strap
- Removable goggle clip
- Simple fit
- Audio accessory compatible - ear pads allow compatibility with separate audio system
- Multi-Season certified in N. America and Europe
- Certification: ASTM 2040, CE 1077B, CE 1078:2012 +A1:2012, CPSC
- Weight: 595g
Endura-Shell two-piece construction features an injection-moulded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength
Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back. These built-in channels help to keep goggles clear and aid in maintaining a balanced and comfortable climate all day long.
Simple fit: easy to remove ear pads and liner enable you to wear a beanie and goggle under this helmet for a cool skate-inspired look.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.95.