Womens Pele Jacket - Jet Black
£109.95 RRP £200.00 In Stock
Tackle the bleakest winter weather with the Womens Pele Jacket from Berghaus, a high performance, water-resistant down jacket with a durable and windproof face fabric. Berghaus' Hydrodown® insulation keeps working even when wet and is lightweight as well as super warm to keep you protected from the cold while out on the hills.
- Lightweight down jacket
- High performance, water resistant down - dries 50% faster than regular down
- Pertex® Quantum fabric - windproof, lightweight and strong
- Attached hood
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Stretch cuffs
- Durable water repellent finish
- Eco-friendly fabric
- Ethically sourced down
- Fabric Main Body: Pertex Quantum® (52 g/m²), DWR finish
- Content: 100% Polyamide; 30D polyamide mini ripstop with cire finish
- Lining Content: 100% polyester; 50D plain weave
- Insulation: Hydrodown® 600 100% (80% down and 20% feather) duck down
- Bluesign™ approved fabric
- Weight: 474 g
Hydrodown® is Berghaus' water resistant, ethically sourced down insulation. Super-compressible, lightweight and with a fantastic warmth-to-weight ratio, this hydrophobic down stays drier for longer and performs better than regular down.
Pertex® Quantum uses incredibly fine yarns, precisely woven to provide a very lightweight yet strong, windproof and durable fabric. Its softness allows down and synthetic insulation to fully loft.
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a water-resistant chemical coating added to garments that causes liquids to run off the surface of the fabric rather than soak in. A DWR finish improves the breathability of the fabric by preventing water saturation and allowing water vapour to escape.
bluesign® approved fabrics meet a textile industry standard for a reduced environmental impact throughout the whole manufacturing process.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.