The Womens Tephra Stretch Reflect Jacket from Berghaus is a versatile jacket designed to withstand the winter chill, perfect for frosty hikes or highland treks. Hydrodown® insulation gives you all the warmth of down but keeps on working even when wet, so it won’t let you down if the weather changes. With stretch fleece panels for flexible movement and windproof Pertex® face fabric, this jacket is perfect for intense activity in the wilds.
- Filled with Hydrodown® for great insulation even when wet
- Reflect™ technology for extra warmth
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric for lightweight windproofing
- Stretch fleece panels
- Stretch binding on the hood
- Made from bluesign® approved fabrics
- Main Body: Pertex Quantum (46.5g/m2) / 30d 100% polyamide mini ripstop with cire finish / DWR / Blocked with fleece (220g/m2) / 95% polyester, 5% elastane / Stretch pique polyester with marl effect / One side anti pilling / Thermal insulation 0.35 clo
- Lining: Plain Weave (59g/m2) / 40d 100% polyester downproof / DWR
- Reflect™ lining: 100% polyester (15g/m2)
- Insulation: Hydrodown® powered by Nikwax® 80/20 Duck Down 600 fill / RDS certfied
- Weight: 392g (Size 12)
Hydrodown® is Berghaus’ water resistant, ethically sourced down insulation. Super-compressible, lightweight and with a fantastic warmth-to-weight ratio, this hydrophobic down stays drier for longer and performs better than regular down.
Reflect™ aluminium mesh sewn into the core of the jacket reflects body heat back, raising the warmth by 20%
Pertex® Quantum uses incredibly fine yarns, precisely woven to provide a very lightweight yet strong, windproof and durable fabric. Its softness allows down and synthetic insulation to fully loft.
bluesign® approved fabrics meet a textile industry standard for a reduced environmental impact throughout the whole manufacturing process.