Womens Tephra Stretch Reflect Jacket - Carbon
£110.50 RRP £170.00 In Stock
The Womens Tephra Stretch Reflect Jacket from Berghaus is designed for the cold, with Hydrodown® insulation for exceptional warmth and loft, even when wet. The Reflect® aluminium mesh reflects your body heat back to you so it isn’t lost to the air, and the Pertex® fabric provides brilliant windproofing, so you get full protection from the elements. With stretch side panels allowing freedom of movement and a supple fit, this jacket is ideal for tough scrambles and big ascents.
- Filled with Hydrodown® for great insulation even when wet
- Reflect™ technology for extra warmth
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric for lightweight windproofing
- Stretch fleece panels
- Stretch binding on the hood
- Made from bluesign® approved fabrics
- Main Body: Pertex Quantum (46.5g/m2) / 30d 100% polyamide mini ripstop with cire finish / DWR / Blocked with fleece (220g/m2) / 95% polyester, 5% elastane / Stretch pique polyester with marl effect / One side anti pilling / Thermal insulation 0.35 clo
- Lining: Plain Weave (59g/m2) / 40d 100% polyester downproof / DWR
- Reflect™ lining: 100% polyester (15g/m2)
- Insulation: Hydrodown® powered by Nikwax® 80/20 Duck Down 600 fill / RDS certfied
- Weight: 392g (Size 12)
Hydrodown® is Berghaus’ water resistant, ethically sourced down insulation. Super-compressible, lightweight and with a fantastic warmth-to-weight ratio, this hydrophobic down stays drier for longer and performs better than regular down.
Reflect™ aluminium mesh sewn into the core of the jacket reflects body heat back, raising the warmth by 20%
Pertex® Quantum uses incredibly fine yarns, precisely woven to provide a very lightweight yet strong, windproof and durable fabric. Its softness allows down and synthetic insulation to fully loft.
bluesign® approved fabrics meet a textile industry standard for a reduced environmental impact throughout the whole manufacturing process.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.