Kids Explorer Ski Goggle - Anna Veith Signature Series with Aurora Lens
£30.50 RRP £39.00 In Stock
This Kids Explorer Ski Goggle from Bolle is from the Anna Veith Signature Series and features an Aurora Lens that is perfect for mixed light conditions - sunny with clouds. Designed for kids over the age of 6yrs, the Explorer fits perfectly with Bolle kids ski helmets and has venting and anti-fog technology to keep the lenses clear for great vision.
- Lens: Aurora (VLT 22%) Suitable for mixed light conditions - Category 2
- UV Protection: All Bolle lenses block harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Fit: Small - 6+ years
- Flow Tech Venting - Engineered venting system promotes directional airflow across the inside surface of the lens reducing the potential for moisture build-up and maintaining your pristine vision
- Double Layer Face Foam - Medium density foam back up a soft micro-fleece layer
- Forestay System - Outrigger System to ensure goggles sit snugly on your face and integrates with ski helmets
- Double Lens - A dual pane thermal barrier between the cold dry outside air and the moisture generated by intense activity prevents condensation
- P80+ Layer - Embedded premium anti-fog layer in the inner lens disperses water molecules across the surface of the lens, restricting moisture build up
- Designed to integrate perfectly with Bollé kid's helmets
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).