Womens Ski Midweight Merino Endurance Sock - Graphite Purple
£18.90 RRP £21.00 In Stock
The Womens Ski Midweight Merino Endurance Sock from Bridgedale is expertly designed to give you incredible comfort, no matter how long you stay on the piste. The womens specific fit offers a narrower toe box and targeted cushioning to better support your foot, with Shock Zone padding that provides additional protection against fatigue. Featuring merino wool that keeps your feet warm yet ventilated, these socks are the ideal addition to your ski wear.
- Womens specific fit – slimmer fitting, narrower toe box, heel cup areas, and targeted cushioning
- Fully cushioned shin, foot, and toe areas
- Moisture management system which allows the transfer of moisture away from the surface of the skin to keep feet warm, dry and comfortable
- Performance fit offers a close supportive fit from foot to calf
- Flat toe seam prevents rubbing and blisters
- Shock Zone – advance zonal padding system that provides extra support to areas of the foot and leg
- Y Heel prevents slippage around the heel which helps to ensure comfort
- Thermofit – by carefully controlling the tension for every yarn and subsequent steaming, each sock is fitted to size, ensuring that wash after wash the sock returns to its designed size, for a perfect fit every time
- Over-calf length
- 25% merino wool, 48% nylon/polyamide, 25% Endurofil™/polypropylene, 2% lycra/elastane
Endurofil™ is a thermal yarn and is combined with Tough Wool and Merino Wool for superb wicking and durability. Endurofil™ is a polypropylene fibre, which also offers high abrasion and wash resistance.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.