Womens Tanja Parka - Navy
£158.95 RRP £180.00 In Stock
The Didriksons Womens Tanja Parka is the quintessential longer length jacket for cold, rainy days out on the trail. This cleanly-styled winter warmer is packed with synthetic insulation which keeps you cosy on the most bitter days while the durable, fully wind- and waterproof outer material with STORMsystem™ technology blocks out the elements.
The hood can be detached and reattached judging by the conditions and a fishtail drop hem at the back adds a stylish, aesthetic flair to the look, while an adjustable hem and waist allow you to find the ideal fit, as well as offer further sealing from the weather. Finished with a nice taffeta lining inside, this is the perfect parka to stay warm and cosy.
- Insulated, waterproof jacket with water-repellent finish and fully taped seams
- STORMsystem™ technology
- 2 way front zip with cover
- Adjustable, detachable hood
- Adjustable hem
- Adjustable sleeve ends
- Adjustable waist
- Chin guard
- Fish-tail drop-hem
- Inside elastic cuffs with thumbhole
- Media prepared
- Napoleon pocket
- Hydrostatic head: Waterproof to 10,000mm
- Insulation: >120g/m² main padding, full upper body cover
- Taffeta lining
- Breathability: 4000g/m²/24h ASTM, E-96 BW Standard
- Fabric: 100% Polyamide Weave, PU Lamination, PFC-Free WR Finish
- Back length: 90cm
STORMsystem™ offers 100% waterproofness. Everything from the fabric to the design and construction of the garment is made with Didrikson's expert knowledge. All STORMsystem™ products are made to withstand the harshest weather conditions and will keep you completely dry.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.