Womens Tanja Parka - Peat
£118.00 RRP £180.00 In Stock
Whatever the weather throws at you this winter while you are out and about, be prepared for the worst with the elegant Didriksons Womens Tanja Parka. This longer length jacket has a clean look and a fishtail drop hem for added style and is packed with features to keep you dry and warm this winter.
The STORMsystem™ fabric copes with the wettest and windiest of weather to ensure you stay protected while the synthetic insulation inside retains warmth even when the jacket gets wet, leaving you to carry on on along the trail in snug comfort. A detachable hood and internal cuffs add even more protection, making this the ideal jacket for any outdoor activity during the colder seasons.
- Insulated, waterproof jacket with water-repellent finish and fully taped seams
- STORMsystem™ technology
- 2 way front zip with cover
- Adjustable, detachable hood
- Adjustable hem
- Adjustable sleeve ends
- Adjustable waist
- Chin guard
- Fish-tail drop-hem
- Inside elastic cuffs with thumbhole
- Media prepared
- Napoleon pocket
- Hydrostatic head: Waterproof to 10,000mm
- Insulation: >120g/m² main padding, full upper body cover
- Taffeta lining
- Breathability: 4000g/m²/24h ASTM, E-96 BW Standard
- Fabric: 100% Polyamide Weave, PU Lamination, PFC-free WR finish
- Back length: 90cm
STORMsystem™ offers 100% waterproofness. Everything from the fabric to the design and construction of the garment is made with Didrikson's expert knowledge. All STORMsystem™ products are made to withstand the harshest weather conditions and will keep you completely dry.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.95.