TMB 60 70 Rucksack - Black
£65.00 RRP £130.00 In Stock
The TMB 60 70 Rucksack from F10 Series has been designed to provide excellent stability and load balance on even the trickiest trekking paths. The A1 back system allows you to adjust the pack to fit your specific back length, giving exceptional comfort and weight transfer. With a range of great features including airmesh ventilation to keep you cool, daisy chains, dual compression straps, walking pole attachments, and a waterproof rain cover, this pack has everything you need to hit the trail.
- A1 - Single Adjust back system – built around two body contoured alloy bars, the back system can be adjusted with one hand to fit almost any back length perfectly, whilst still wearing the pack
- 3D ergonomic padded hip belt is shaped for optimum load transfer and ultimate comfort
- Waterproof rain cover included
- Daisy chains allow accessory attachment
- Shaped adjustable harness provides optimum fit and comfort
- Dual compression side straps provide stability and control pack size
- Dual access points for easy entry
- High quality, durable SBS zips
- Additional zip pocket under lid opening creates safe storage for small items
- Expansion side zip pockets allow easy access to essential items
- Pro-weave side pockets
- Walking pole/ice axe attachments
- AirMesh on harness allows air to flow to keep you cool
- Reflective tabs for visibility in poor light
- Duraflex buckles
- Fabric: 210D ripstop nylon
- Capacity: 70L
- Dimensions: L25 x W36 x H76cm
- Weight: 2kg
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.