Gaiam Dry-Grip 5 MM Yoga Mat - Black
Gaiam Dry-Grip 5 MM Yoga Mat - Black
- Yoga is for all of us. We may not all be made to be yogis, but we all always have something to gain. Remember that practice is a means to an end, not the end itself. Your perfection is not required. Mostly joy is desired. So find your place on the mat and join us.
- Your life in harmony. Say Yes with Gaiam Yoga
- We live yoga in Gaiam. We feel her well. After more than 25 years on the mat, we can say that it is part of our daily life. This is why each Gaiam product is designed and manufactured with attention to detail and quality of workmanship by yogis - for yogis. For over two decades, Gaiam has served customers around the world who value the environment, health, fitness and personal development.
DRY GRIP 5 mm yoga mat
- Exercise safely and comfortably thanks to the yoga mat with a durable, non-slip surface. 5 mm thick will guarantee you additional shock absorption and support. The mat is 25cm longer and 5cm wider than standard yoga mats. In addition, the material from which it was made drains moisture, and its adhesion improves under the influence of temperature.
- The floral pattern on the yoga mat will distinguish you from other yogis, and the classic, timeless Black will emphasize your character. Manufactured from harmless plastic, latex-free and the six most harmful phthalates, this mat is a healthy choice for you and the planet. With your purchase, free access to the yoga library resources on the website is provided.
- Tip: before use, wipe the mat with a damp cloth, this will improve its adhesion.
- Length: 199 cm
- Width: 66 cm
- Thickness: 5 mm
- Material: PVC
- Durable print
- Textured for anti-skid properties
- Light and durable
- 5 mm thick
- It relieves the joints
- The adhesion improves under the influence of temperature
- Latex free
DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP and DNOP free
- Clean with a mixture of water and vinegar (1: 1)
NOTE: the colors shown are only illustrative and may differ slightly from reality. The appearance depends, for example, on the monitor settings.
In Greek mythology, the goddess Gaia was identified with the beginning of everything, she was called the Earth Mother.
This is what inspired the creators of the Gaiam brand when creating the name and ideology - our planet and its health. Gaiam - like the goddess Gaia, cares for our planet by using responsibly sourced raw materials, environmentally friendly materials such as organic cotton, bamboo and recycled materials. Caring for a planet that cares for us is all that Gaiam does, produces and creates. By caring for, protecting and respecting our planet, its natural resources and its inhabitants, we enrich our lives and future generations.
"Gaia, I am" or GAIAM = I am the Earth. By caring for the environment, we take care of our body and mind, we become happier, stronger, more creative. By living in harmony with ourselves and everyone around us, we see more and we are also able to give more of ourselves to others. Learn yoga with Gaiam.
GAIAM is a voice for the people.
Gaiam is people. Who needs yoga? In fact - everyone. Teachers, doctors, car mechanics, CEOs, athletes, farmers - all of us can benefit from building strength, gaining flexibility and finding peace during the day. It is worth a try. Let's do it!
If you are just starting to practice yoga, we encourage you to laugh at yourself, fall down and try again. Because we are all constantly beginners. If you have been practicing for years, we invite you to join us looking at yoga with fresh eyes - as something ancient and new, every time you stand on the mat. No matter where you are in your yoga practice, we are here to support you. We can help you take it to a new level, exercise at home, or simply incorporate a few positions into your daily workout.
In many ways, big and small, yoga belongs to all of us. Take it as an invitation to join us.
ATTENTION! The video is illustrative material. The equipment presented in it may slightly differ from the one offered for sale. Detailed hardware specification can be found above.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £40. You will receive your order 2 - 5 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 14 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.