Baltoro 65 Rucksack - Shadow Black
£184.50 RRP £205.00
For a more compact rucksack that still offers all the functionality and high-performance of the larger models we recommend the Baltoro 65 Rucksack from Gregory, perfect for a long, winter weekend trek or more minimalist backpacking.
Offering a custom fit to suit a range of body shapes, this pack comes with an adjustable harness, hipbelt and backpanel to provide the best support and ensure the load is correctly transferred to the hips. Gregory's innovative pack suspension system works to make this pack light and versatile; adjustable, independently pivoting straps help to maintain load balance on a range of terrains and a ventilated and padded back system allows air to circulate and ensures comfort for the wearer.
Designed to be practical and convenient, the Baltoro 65 comes with a lower sleeping bag compartment and offers easy access to the whole of the bag via a large U-shaped, zipped opening - so no more rummaging around for lost socks. Retainers for ice axes and trekking poles, additional pockets and various straps for attaching additional kit are all included and the rucksack features a SideKick Pack that combines a hydration reservoir sleeve with an ultra-light removable daypack for impromptu day trips. Offering lightweight comfort while still being tough enough to stand up to demanding expeditions, the Gregory Baltoro 65 Rucksack is a great all-round trekking companion.
- Individually customisable back system
- Response A3 Suspension: Independently pivoting and adjustable shoulder strap and hipbelt load panels - adaptable for different body shapes and maintain load balance on any terrain
- Ultracush Back Panel: Ventilated panel with multi-layer EVA foam and silicone grip overlay for the max support and stability
- Wishbone Frame: 7075 aluminium alloy internal wire frame that channels the load to centre of the lumbar region
- Quickswap 3D Precurved Components: Shoulder straps and belt are ergonomically shaped and feature LifeSpan foam
- Lumbar Tune: Removable EVA foam shim for individually customisable fit
- Comfortzone Hipbelt Construction: LifeSpan EVA foam padding - multi-layer and multi-density
- Weathershield Pocket: TPU-coated, watertight and sealed hipbelt compartment for storing gadgets and phones
- U-Zip Access: U-shaped, zipped panel that opens from top to bottom for easy access
- Shock Locks: removable shock cords for securing trekking poles / ice axes
- SideKick Pack: Ultra-light removable daypack / hydration reservoir on front of main bag
- Sleeping Bag Compartment: Lower back external access and comes with removable internal divider
- Multiple removable, adjustable straps for externally attaching sleeping mats, shoes, etc.
- Double-sided lid compartments with divider for easily organising items
- Sidewinder Bottle Holster for securing water bottles / accessories
- Raincover included (stows away in its own mesh compartment)
- Reflective zip pulls for easy use in low light
- (S) 2.20kg
- (M) 2.30kg
- (L) 2.36kg
- Raincover Weight: 133g, SideKick weight: 136g
- (S) 61L
- (M) 65L
- (L) 69L
- Max Load Capacity: 22.7kg (50lb)
- (S) 74 x 37 x 34 cm
- (M) 79 x 38 x 36 cm
- (L) 84 x 36 x 37 cm
- Material: Body: 210D Nylon, 300D Nylon
- Base: 630D high-density Nylon
- Lining: 200D Polyester
- Chassis Support: 7075 aluminum, HDPE
- Hipbelt / Harness / Lumbar: Multi-density, ComfortZone LifeSpan EVA and open cell foams
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).