Mens Brockton Point Jacket - Pinewood
£184.00 RRP £230.00 In Stock
The Mens Brockton Point Jacket from Jack Wolfskin is a comfortable and warm waterproof bomber jacket which offers high all-weather performance in a stylish, everyday piece. As the highly durable Texapore fabric copes with those most wintery of downpours, you are insulated from the cold by Microguard synthetic fibre which excels even when wet and the fleece lined collar adds a further degree of homely comfort.
A plethora of pockets dotted around the jacket ensure you will have constant, easy access to your essentials, while the detachable, faux-fur hood and elasticated cuffs further isolate you from the elements and top off the modern, urban style.
- Waterproof, insulated short-parka/bomber jacket
- Sherpa fleece lining
- Detachable hood with adjustable vision field and adjustable volume
- Faux fur at hood
- 2 chest pockets
- 2 hip pockets
- 2 inner pockets
- Sleeve pocket
- Main Fabric: Texapore Oxford 2L; 100% polyamide
- Additional Fabric: Rib cuff; 93% polyester, 7% polyamide
- Lining: Taffeta lining; 100% polyester / Sherpa lining light; 100% polyester
- Filling: Microguard 200g/m²; 100% polyester / Microguard 160g/m²; 100% polyester
- Weight 1305g
Texapore Oxford 2L is a highly durable, waterproof and breathable fabric that offers complete wet weather and windproof protection.
Microguard is fast-drying synthetic loose fibrefill insulation with a stable loft and a high level of heat retention.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).