Mens Skagen Parka Jacket - Phantom
£245.00 RRP £350.00 In Stock
The Jack Wolfskin Mens Skagen Parka Jacket offers complete shelter from the weather and homely comfort in one stylishly-urban parka. The Texapore fabric keeps you totally isolated from the wind and rain and responsibly-sourced down insulation and light Sherpa fleece lining wrap you up in cosy warmth, ensuring your winter hike or walk around town is uninterrupted by the weather.
Constant access to your essentials is afforded by an array of handy pockets spaced around and inside the jacket and a detachable hood offers further protection from the elements while allowing you to adjust the look to suit the conditions. With an adjustable waist which provides a tailored fit, this smart jacket grants all-round weather defence this winter.
- Down-insulated, fully waterproof parka jacket
- Detachable hood with adjustable vision field & adjustable volume
- Adjustable waist
- 3 chest pockets
- 4 hip pockets
- Inner pocket
- Main fabric: Texapore Cotton Touch 2L 72% Cotton, 28% Polyamide
- Additional fabric: Texapore Wooltec Heather 100% Polyamide
- Lining: Sherpa Light 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 550-fill, 80/20 duck down, certified to Responsible Down Standard (RDS) 80% Duck Down 20% Feather/Microguard g/m², 100% Polyester
Texapore is breathable (6 000 g/m²/24h), waterproof (10 000mm) and windproof fabric.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.