Mens Skyland Crossing Jacket - Moss
£77.00 RRP £110.00 In Stock
The Jack Wolfskin Mens Skyland Crossing Jacket is a hybrid jacket made of stretch fleece arms and back for freedom of movement combined with a windproof, insulated front, perfect for fast-paced outdoor sports including hiking and skiing pursuits. All the fabrics in this jacket promote optimised wicking performance. So even when you work up a sweat, you benefit from a consistently high level of comfort.
When you’re moving fast on wide tracks or narrow trails, the jacket shields your torso from the headwind. The front of the jacket features a combination of a windproof outer fabric and highly functional MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. synthetic insulation. The sleeves and back consist of an extra breathable stretch fleece fabric for improved mobility and advanced climate comfort.
- Hybrid jacket for fast-paced sports
- Windproof front
- Stretch fabric on sleeves and back
- Extra breathable
- Fixed hood
- 2 hand pockets and 1 chest pocket
- Adjustable hem
- NANUK DYNAMIC PIQUE: two-way stretch fleece with piqué structure and marled look
- STORMLOCK TAFFETA: windproof, water resistant, extra smooth fabric with high breathability
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. (80 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation with active moisture management
- Weight:415 g (size M)
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.