Mens The Cook Parka Jacket - Red Lacquer
Out Of Stock
The Cook Parka Jacket from Jack Wolfskin is an incredibly warm, insulated parka jacket which was developed for Arctic temperatures and extremely windy conditions, however, it's a retro-looking, stand-out jacket for commuting and urban use too when those temperatures fall to well below freezing.
The parka has a high performance duck down fill with box-wall fill chamber construction to give the down plenty of room to achieve its full loft and ensures optimal insulation performance. This mens winter parka starts to warm you up from the get-go, as it also features a layer of MICROGUARD SILVER on the inside that reflects body heat for instant warmth.
The STORMLOCK outer fabric provides optimal protection from the wind. This fabric is so breathable that moisture vapour can escape quickly and the down is well ventilated and able to maintain its full insulation performance. The shoulders and arms are protected by a robust, waterproof TEXAPORE fabric. A lined snow skirt prevents snow or wind ingress from below.
The hood is modelled on the type of hood found on expedition parkas used in the Arctic. It is very deep, with an extra high collar and a detachable faux fur trim that acts as a wind block. It also features our MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation, which is insensitive to moisture and compression. So whether you’re standing in freezing temperatures, on an Arctic expedition or a winter trip to Lapland, with THE COOK PARKA you’ll be smugly warm.
- Down filled parka
- Windproof and waterproof
- Very breathable
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision and chin guard stow option
- Detachable wind-block faux fur trim on hood
- 2 chest pockets, 2 hand pockets and 2 inner pockets
- Snug fitting elasticated cuffs
- A snow skirt keeps out powder and means this can be used as a ski jacket too
- Adjustable hem
- TEXAPORE RIPSTOP 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable ripstop outer fabric (hydrostatic head: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- STORMLOCK TASLITE: very light, windproof and water resistant fabric with high abrasion resistance (shoulders & lower sleeves)
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD (80 g/m²): medium warmth synthetic fibre insulation / MICROGUARD SILVER (20 g/m²): protective layer of synthetic fibre insulation for rapid, even warm-up performance
- LOGO LINING SOFTTOUCH TAFFETA: soft, downproof microfibre lining
- Weight:1420 g (size L)
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.