Yellowstone III Tent - Mountain Green
£208.00 RRP £320.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Yellowstone III Tent provides well ventilated overnight accommodation for shorter trekking trips. It can be pitched pretty much anywhere, even on stony ground.
You can breathe easily through the night thanks to the multiple air vents (two each in the roof, doors and sides) and four large, screened mesh panels in the inner tent that allow air to circulate freely. And if it gets cold and windy, the flow of air is easily regulated.
This dome tent is really easy to pitch. The REAL DOME technology makes the tent extremely wind stable and the steep angle of the poles makes it very roomy. On mild summer nights you can pitch the inner tent without the flysheet. This also means you can reduce the amount of kit you take on trips to warm regions. The tent has two entrances – one on each side, each with its own vestibule.
- Doors: 2
- Window: 2
- Inner Tent Measurements: [L x W x H] 225 x 180 x 125 cm
- Persons: 3
- Packing size: 63 x 20 cm
- Vestibule depth: 90 cm
- Weight: 4880 g (stripped down: 4410 g)
- REAL DOME TECHNOLOGY: free-standing dome construction with variable pole diameters for improved wind stability and optimal use of internal space
- FAST PITCH TECHNOLOGY: special modular system for fast, uncomplicated pitching and greater pitch stability
- Free-standing inner tent
- 2 Vestibules
- 2 Entrances
- Roof ventilation, 2 zipped roof vents, 2 zipped side vents, additional vents (360° ventilation)
- 2 Windows
- 4 Internal storage pockets
- Loops for washing line/lamp
- Reflectors on main guying points and zips
- 16 pegs, 6 guylines
- POLYESTER 75D: lightweight, robust, fast drying and UV resistant fabric with PU coating, used for tent flysheets (4000 mm water column)
- POLYESTER 68D BREATHABLE: soft, breathable and fast drying inner tent fabric
- HYDROFILM POLYESTER 150D: durable, waterproof coated groundsheet fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm)
- Poles: DAC REVERSE COMBI, 7001 T6 aluminium tent poles with variable diameters for improved stability and reduced weight
- Roll-top pack bag
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.