Womens Targhee III Mid Walking Boot - Weiss Boysenberry
£80.50 RRP £115.00 In Stock
The Womens Targhee III Mid Walking Boot from Keen is a waterproof, comfortable boot, perfect for tackling tough terrain in all weathers. With a breathable membrane to keep your foot cool, these boots are great during intense activity, allowing airflow to the foot, while the Cleansport NXT™ technology controls odour for a fresh wear every time. Ergonomic support at the footbed and a stable heel provides excellent comfort, while the high-traction sole with a gripping lug pattern means you stay totally steady no matter how hard the trail.
- Waterproof, leather and performance mesh upper
- Dry® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Speed hooks, for easy lace adjustment
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable Metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- Keen All Terrain rubber outsole for high-traction grip
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odour control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from a Leather Working Group certified tannery
Keen.Dry is a proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
The Metatomical foot bed features an insole and last that are anatomically designed to provide better support. They are built around the overall shape of the foot with special emphasis on the first metatarsal joint (big toe). The term ‘Metatomical’ is a fusion of metatarsal and anatomical.
EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) is a dense foam used in the footbed of many shoes because of its durability and excellent shock absorption properties.Cleansport NXT™ offers a process of using pro-biotic technology to provide a method of odour control within athletic products and footwear. Beneficial microbes, which are found all around us and are naturally occurring, are selected and bonded to the surface of the fabric. This innovative process of applying live micro-organisms to fibres, results in natural, non-toxic health benefits to consumers and the environment.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).