Womens Venice II H2 Sandal - Paloma Pastel
£56.00 RRP £80.00 In Stock
The Womens Venice II H2 Sandal from Keen is a great activity sandal with breathable mesh windows and an ergonomic foot bed for cool comfort all day. Ideal for coastal walks and warm weather treks, the rubber sole provides grip on craggy terrain, while the midsole cushioning and an adjustable heel-strap means a perfect fit and protection against fatigue.
- Waterproof, leather upper
- Breathable mesh windows for air flow
- Secure-fit lace-capture system
- Metatomical molded EVA footbed
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Adjustable heel-strap for a custom fit
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odour control
- PFC-free durable water repellent
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from a Leather Working Group certified tannery
The Metatomical foot bed features an insole and last that are anatomically designed to provide better support. They are built around the overall shape of the foot with special emphasis on the first metatarsal joint (big toe). The term ‘Metatomical’ is a fusion of metatarsal and anatomical.
EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) is a dense foam used in the footbed of many shoes because of its durability and excellent shock absorption properties.
Cleansport NXT™ offers a process of using pro-biotic technology to provide a method of odour control within athletic products and footwear. Beneficial microbes, which are found all around us and are naturally occurring, are selected and bonded to the surface of the fabric. This innovative process of applying live micro-organisms to fibres, results in natural, non-toxic health benefits to consumers and the environment.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).