Micro Vario Carbon Walking Poles - Pair
£115.00 RRP £144.95
The Leki Micro Vario Carbon Walking Pole is an ergonomic accessory for a trek or hike and can be taken on a travelling holiday with the easy, durable foldable system. A push button release mechanism makes assembling and collapsing easy while the poles are held together by tough filigrane high performance tensioning rope that is reinforced with sturdy PE coating for a longer lasting protection.
The Aergon grip has an edgeless outer shape for a variety of gripping options while the Thermo Mid handle keeps hands warmer on cold days for comfort. The Speed Lock 2 clip system just under the handle enables you to make the folded down pole even smaller. The clip is smaller and lighter than other locking systems with more locking force, so you can stay sturdy on your feet.
- Foldable pole - three parts held together with high performance, durable tensioning rope for breaking down to store easier
- Speed Lock 2 - smaller, lighter locking switch with 20% more locking force
- Push button release mechanism for simple collapse and assembly
- Wrist strap
- Thermo Mid handle grip keeps hands comfortable and warm
- Aergon ergonomic grip
- Detachable basket
- Length: 110 - 130cm
- Pack Size: 38cm
- Weight: 229g
- Material: 100% Carbon
- Section widths: 18/16/14mm
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).