Super Micro Walking Pole - Single
£32.25 RRP £37.95 In Stock
The Super Micro Walking Pole from Leki is perfect for fast hiking. Super low-weight at a tiny 206g, this pole keeps you light on your feet, great for rocky ascents when you need to stay agile. The sturdy aluminium construction gives you reliable stability, while the Flex Tip allows for precise pole use. The Aergomed grip is soft and ergonomically shaped, providing exceptional comfort and support, so you can take on any trail.
- Aergomed - ergonomic shape provides comfortable support while walking
- Super Lock system offers maximum holding force (140kg guaranteed), extreme reverse turn security (>360), and maximum safety reserves
- Aluminium HTS is super stable, extremely robust, and very durable
- Flex Tip Short for more precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains
- Rubber Tip Trekking buffer made of vulcanised material
- Construction: Vario
- Grip: Aergomed
- Segments: 3-pieces
- Tube diameter: 18/16/14mm
- Material: Aluminium HTS 6.5
- Adjustment system: Super Lock
- Tip: Flex Tip Short
- Rubber Buffer: Rubber Tip Trekking
- Length: 46–90cm
- Weight: 206g
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.