Sterile Kit First Aid Kit
The Lifesystems Sterile first aid kit is ideal for when you travel around the world when sterile medical supplies can be lacking especially in third world countries. The Sterile first aid kit will prevent contraction of Hepatitis B, AIDS and other blood borne diseases by including standard bandages and dressings as well as a range of hypodermic needles which allows you to be treated by a doctor with your own sterile kit.
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 1 x Sterile Information Card
- 1 x Scalpel (1cm blade)
- 2 x 2ml Syringes
- 2 x 5ml Syringes
- 1 x 10ml Syringe
- 1 x Hypodermic Needle (19G) 1.1 x 40mm White
- 2 x Hypodermic Needles (21G) 0.8 x 40mm Green
- 2 x Hypodermic Needles (23G) 0.6 x 30mm Blue
- 1 x Hypodermic Needle (25G) 0.5 x 25mm Orange
- 1 x IV Cannula (18G) 1.3 x 45mm
- 2 Pairs Vinyl Gloves
- 1 x Micropore Tape 1.25cm x 5m
- 6 x Hygienic Cleansing Wipes
- 1 x Synthetic Suture 2.4 x 7.5 cm
- 1 x Pack of Assorted Plasters
- 3 x Wound Closure Strips
- Dimensions: 140 x 90 x 50mm
- Weight: 185g
- No of Items: 29
- Sturdy Ripstop material case with a waterproof zip to keep contents dry and protected
- Belt loop attachment to attatch to your belt or rucksack strap to keep contents close to hand
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed between the 1st of November and the 15th of December (inclusive) will be subject to an extended returns period. You will be able to return items purchased during this period up until the 12th of January.