Cobra 25 Rucksack - Antarctic Blue
£56.00 RRP £80.00 In Stock
The Montane Cobra 25 Rucksack is designed for fast alpine activities and is made to be lightweight and durable to help you reach that summit faster. Featuring a 'Comfort Back Pad' that offers ventilation without any bulk, this water resistant pack offers everything you need to attach tools and ice axes while remaining super light for use on almost any mountain.
- Large front easy grab handle
- Large buddy pocket with internal security pocket
- Large double zippered side and top entry point to main pack
- Internal top compression with reversible buckle for secure rope storage
- 'Dual Tool' reversed clean fit technical ice axe and walking pole attachment
- Elasticated chest harness with low profile left hand clip
- Symmetrical single hand compression pulls
- Additional drawcords for personalised attachment configuration
- Front central gear loop attachment point
- Body curve hip fins with right hand storage pocket and left hand gear loop
- Double tension waist harness for extra stability
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Top shoulder tension straps (on size Small/Medium only)
- Montane 'Comfort Back Pad'
- Fabric: RAPTOR TL and RAPTOR UTL panels with a DWR
- Additional Fabric: Granite Stretch skirt and bucket side panels
- Weight: 873 g
- Capacity: 25 Litres
- Dimensions: S/M 52cm x 29 x 26cm
- Dimensions: M/L 52cm x 29 x 26cm
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).