Halogen 25 Rucksack - Black Zanskar
£63.00 RRP £80.00 In Stock
The Halogen 25 Rucksack from Montane is an exceptionally lightweight day pack, perfect for hiking in all weathers. Treated with durable water repellency and featuring an external storm flap, this pack keeps the rain off and protects your kit, with abrasion resistant fabric to prevent damage from knocks or scuffs. Adjustable straps allow you to customise the fit to your individual frame, giving you an ergonomic carry and reducing the risk of strain. With multiple inner pockets you can arrange your kit for easy access, so absolutely nothing slows you down on the trails.
- Raptor Geo 210 denier in the main body which is tough yet exceptionally lightweight, abrasion resistant and treated with a superb durable water repellancy
- Raptor Endurance 420 denier nylon extra durable base panels
- Shell friendly contact open mesh back panel for enhanced ventilation on the move
- Contact Air Mesh Plus on shoulder straps and hip fins
- Super lightweight Halo lining fabric
- Minimal seams increase strength and reduce weight
- Montane ZephyrFX back system combines a stiff structure with a soft, comfortable close-fitting moulded back pad with ventilation channels
- Top tension adjustable shoulder straps allow the pack to be pulled closer to the body
- Load carrying, comfortable articulated hip fins which offer stability on the move
- Integrated waist belt and cinch strap adjustment pulls the pack closer to the user in one easy movement
- Double tension waist belt for extra stability and pack weight equalisation
- Montane off-centre Click and Go chest harness with low profile single hand operation
- External storm flap for increased protection
- Innovative Montane baguette pocket allows for secure storage of linger items at the side of the pack
- Multi pocket configuration for versatile storage options including internal security pocket, external buddy pocket and hip fin pockets
- Stowable Montane tool anchor with alpine safe sleeve for securing axe
- Dual walking pole attachment point at base of pack
- Hydration bladder tube opening and arm harness attachment point
- Dimensions: S/M 51 x 28 x 20cm M/L 52 x 28 x 19cm
- Weight: S/M 871g M/L 879g
Raptor Endurance is an exceptionally strong and abrasion resistant fabric that protects against tears.Ripstop fabrics are woven fabrics, usually made from nylon, that are woven with thick reinforcement threads at regular intervals that form a crosshatch pattern, making them very resistant to tearing and ripping.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).