Mens Alpine Trek Trousers Regular - Arbor Green
£54.00 RRP £85.00 In Stock
The Mens Alpine Trek Trousers from Montane are the ideal lightweight walking trousers for active hiking. Water repellent and wind resistant, these pants give you great protection from the elements, and the hard-wearing fabric means you get excellent durability. With a pre-elasticated waist for a flexible fit, and a brushed microfleece inner waistband, you get a comfortable wear that won’t rub no matter how far your trail goes.
- Granite Stretch Lite is a lightweight nylon stretch fabric with a denier gradient structure, wind and abrasion resistance and a durable water repellancy
- Lightweight, hard-wearing Cordura® Ripstop instep
- Articulated knees with engineered tailoring
- Pre-elasticated waist with press stud fastening, button closure, belt loops and removable lightweight belt
- Brushed microfleece inner rear waistband
- Two mesh lined hand pockets and thigh pocket all with YKK reverse coil zips
- Gusseted lower legs which can be reduced down with YKK zips
- Leg Length: S: 30.5" M: 31" L: 31.5" XL: 32.25"
Granite Stretch fabric wicks hard, dries fast and has a four way stretch for dynamic body movement.
Cordura® fabric is what many of the most respected brands, retailers and militaries around the world use when they need to make a product that’s durable, versatile and reliable. Constructed using high tenacity fiber technologies, weight for weight, CORDURA® fabrics are exceptionally durable
Ripstop fabrics are woven fabrics, usually made from nylon, that are woven with thick reinforcement threads at regular intervals that form a crosshatch pattern, making them very resistant to tearing and ripping.
YKK® are high quality zippers for all purposes - reputed as the industry leader for quality and innovative zippers and closure.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.