Mens Featherlite Down Jacket - Arbor Green Kiwi
£154.95 RRP £190.00 In Stock
The Montane Mens Featherlite Down Jacket is a warm, highly compressible micro baffle mountain jacket with an ultra-lightweight feel. Windproof protection keeps the chill away while down insulation in the hood holds warmth around your head. This jacket is made with hydrophobic down for improved heat retention even when wet and makes the perfect choice for a range of alpine activities including mountaineering and climbing.
- Articulated arms for high reach movement
- Down insulated roll-away technical hood with three point adjustment
- Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
- Chest pocket for handy essentials
- Additional internal pocket
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Montane stuff sac
- Material: Windproof PERTEX® QUANTUM with DWR
- Insulation: 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY™ down at 750+ fill power
- Certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down™ traceability
- Lining: PEAQ Down lining
- Structure: Micro baffle anatomical construction allows the down to loft
- Weight (approx.): 470 (M)
- Back lenth: 72cm (M)
Pertex® Quantum uses incredibly fine yarns, precisely woven to provide a very lightweight yet strong, windproof and durable fabric. Its softness allows down and synthetic insulation to fully loft.
HyperDRY™ Down is the next evolution of water-resistant down technology; durable, environmentally friendly and it will keep you warmer 25 times longer than untreated down over multiple uses.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.