Mens Featherlite Down Jacket - Black Alpine Red
£154.95 RRP £190.00 In Stock
Incredibly light and highly compressible, the Montane Mens Featherlite Down Jacket is a warm, micro baffle alpine insulator, perfect for everything from mountaineering to winter walks. As the high quality, responsibly sourced down provides a bubble of snug warmth around you, the windproof fabric and adjustable hem work to block out the chill and keep the warmth in.
Warmer pockets provide cosy relief for chilly hands and external and internal chest pockets offer space to take your essentials with you. Featuring specially shaped arms provide excellent freedom of movement, this jacket is ideal for when insulation is needed whilst on the go.
- Articulated arms for high reach movement
- Down insulated roll-away technical hood with three point adjustment
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- Chest pocket & additional internal pocket
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Montane stuff sac
- Material: Windproof PERTEX® QUANTUM with DWR
- Insulation: 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY™ down at 750+ fill power
- Certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down™ traceability
- Lining: PEAQ Down lining
- Structure: Micro baffle anatomical construction allows the down to loft
- Weight (approx.): 470 (M)
- Back lenth: 72cm (M)
Pertex® Quantum uses incredibly fine yarns, precisely woven to provide a very lightweight yet strong, windproof and durable fabric. Its softness allows down and synthetic insulation to fully loft.
HyperDRY™ Down is the next evolution of water-resistant down technology; durable, environmentally friendly and it will keep you warmer 25 times longer than untreated down over multiple uses.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.