Mens Featherlite Down Micro Jacket - Alpine Red
£96.00 RRP £160.00
The Mens Featherlite Down Micro Jacket from Montane is a super packable, lightweight insulated jacket for year round mountain use and is designed for unhindered body movement out on the rock. Featuring high quality, eco-friendly down, windproof protection and highly breathable fabrics, this is a great alpine jacket for the cold weather ascents.
- Micro baffle construction
- Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips and internal zipped security pocket
- Full length YKK reverse coil front zip with internal storm flap and roll over microfleece chinguard
- Insulated close fitting collar
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord
- Montane stuff sac
- RDS certified, responsibly sourced down
- Main Fabric: Pertex® Quantum Rip-stop fabric
- Insulation: 130 g of 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY™ ECO down at 750+ fill power
- Lining: PEAQ Down
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 378 g
Pertex® Quantum uses incredibly fine yarns, precisely woven to provide a very lightweight yet strong, windproof and durable fabric. Its softness allows down and synthetic insulation to fully loft.
PEAQ Down lining is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying.
HyperDRY™ ECO down is water resistant down that stays dry 80% longer than other water resistant down on the market in industry standard DWR shake test.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).