Mens Future Lite Hoodie - Narwhal Blue
£115.50 RRP £165.00 In Stock
With ultra-lightweight, compressible down insulation, the Mens Future Lite Hoodie from Montane is expertly engineered for winter sports.
An athletically tailored fit is complemented by a cosy, insulated hood, elasticated cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem to wrap you up and seal you off from the elements. Nano-baffles add to the classic alpine-styling and makes sure the down is evenly spread throughout the jacket to keep you as warm as possible.
The breathable fabric has a water repellent treatment to help snow and drops of water to simply glide off and a tough Vislon® zip is designed to cope with repeated use during very active pursuits.
- Ultra-lightweight and super-warm down jacket
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Nano-baffle construction for even down distribution and maximum heat retention
- Zoned baffle stitching for increased breathability under arms
- Pre-elasticated under-helmet hood
- Full length YKK VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- Internal zipped chest pocket
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Pre-elasticated cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Material: Featherlite™ XV 15D Nylon rip-stop with DWR
- Insulation: 90/10 water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDry™ Down at 750+ fill power, Certified to Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Lining: Featherlite™ mini rip-stop nylon
- Weight (approx.): 339g (M)
- Back length: 72cm (M)
Featherlite™ is a lightweight Nylon rip-stop fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) coating.
HyperDRY™ Down is the next evolution of water-resistant down technology; durable, environmentally friendly and it will keep you warmer 25 times longer than untreated down over multiple uses.
YKK VISLON® robust zips are ideal for heavy use in severe conditions. Easily used whilst wearing big gloves or mitts they are the perfect choice for insulated clothing, Soft Shells and other outerwear. The larger teeth easily push through snow and ice forming on the outside of a jacket and they will continue to work even if a tooth is broken during a climb or expedition.
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a water-resistant chemical coating added to garments that causes liquids to run off the surface of the fabric rather than soak in. A DWR finish improves the breathability of the fabric by preventing water saturation and allowing water vapour to escape.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.