Mens Icarus ThermoPlume Jacket - Arbor Green Kiwi
£105.00 RRP £150.00 In Stock
Featuring cosily warm Primaloft® insulation and an athletic, articulated fit, the Mens Icarus ThermoPlume Jacket offers unmatched heat retention in alpine conditions. The synthetic fill means it is incredibly lightweight and compressible and functions magnificently, even when wet.
Zipped hand & chest pockets offer further convenience for cold weather adventure and the pre-elasticated hem and cuffs work with the insulated hood and microfleece chinguard to form a warm layer around you, readying you for the winter cold snap.
- Lightweight PrimaLoft® insulated jacket with DWR finish
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Insulated hood designed to be worn under a climbing helmet
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Concealed zipped chest pocket
- Full length reverse coil front zip with internal storm flap
- Microfleece lined chinguard
- Pre-elasticated cuffs & hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Material: PERTEX® QUANTUM ECO fabric outer with DWR Coating, which is windproof and water resistant
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume synthetic fill
- Lining: 100% recycled PEAQ Synthetic ECO lining that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Structure: Micro baffle construction allows for close body fit and dynamic freedom of movement
- Weight (approx.): 536g (M)
- Back length: 72cm (M)
Pertex® Quantum uses incredibly fine yarns, precisely woven to provide a very lightweight yet strong, windproof and durable fabric. Its softness allows down and synthetic insulation to fully loft.
PrimaLoft® Yarn is available in 100% polyester or a blend of 45% polyester and 55% merino wool and is designed for its thermal properties, comfort and moisture management.
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a water-resistant chemical coating added to garments that causes liquids to run off the surface of the fabric rather than soak in. A DWR finish improves the breathability of the fabric by preventing water saturation and allowing water vapour to escape.
PEAQ Synthetic lining is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.