Mens Minimus Stretch Jacket - Electric Blue
£126.00 RRP £180.00 In Stock
The Mens Minimus Stretch Jacket from Montane is a lightweight, breathable 2.5 layer waterproof jacket made from stretch fabric for use during faced paced and dynamic mountain activities. Designed for easy movement and wear with head gear, and with plenty of space for maps and gadgets, this versatile jacket guarantees you stay dry whatever you're doing.
- Lightweight, waterproof 2.5 layer stretch fabric
- Micro-taped seams
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Fully adjustable, roll away hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Mid-height collar
- Two map sized mesh lined A-line hand pockets with YKK matte Aquaguard® zips
- YKK matte Aquaguard® zipped chest pocket
- YKK matte Aquaguard® centre front zip with internal storm flap
- Microfleece lined beardguard
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs
- Fully adjustable hem
- Fabric: 20 Denier PERTEX® Shield + 2.5 layer fabric with stretch
- Weight: 257 g
Pertex® Shield fabric provides a highly breathable microporous waterproof coating that is durable, offers wind protection and comes with a high performance durable water repellent finish.
YKK® Aquaguard® zips are highly water repellent, strong and operate smoothly. Ideal for outdoor products requiring moisture protection or an airtight seal.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).