Mens Minimus Waterproof Trousers - Regular Leg
£77.00 RRP £110.00 In Stock
The 'world's lightest and most breathable waterproof', the Men's Minimus waterproof trousers from Montane is exceptionally light. Articulated knees make this pant ideal for mountain climbing while an elasticated waist allows freedom of movement.
1/4 length side zips offer easy access, great ventilation and the ability to pull over trail footwear while the packable nature of the fabric means it can be folded down into a stuff sac that can fit into the palm of your hand. Given Best for Fast & Light Travel by Trail Magazine, the waterproof men's Minimus pants are a great outdoor companion to have when the rain starts to fall.
These are tight fitting and very light. The ankle zips are short and velcro tabs allow you to get an even closer fit around the ankles - a nice touch, we thought.
- Fully waterproof and breathable PERTEX Shield Lite material
- Articulated knees for step high movement
- Elasticated waist with adjustable lockable drawcord
- ¼ length side zips for ease of access, ventilation and easy pull over footwear
- Minimise wind resistance with hook and loop calf tabs that reduce volume around calves
- Pre-elasticated hem for tight fit against footwear
- 360 'DUSK TILL DAWN' reflectivity
- Stuff sac included for storage
- Leg Length: S: 30.5" M: 31" L: 31.5" XL: 32.25" XXL: 33"
- Weight: 150g
- 55g/m² 2.5 layer 15 denier with a 40 denier rip-stop 100% nylon with microporous coating and internal 'mesh' print
- Waterproof to a minimum of 10,000 hydrostatic head and with a minimum MVTR of 7,000g/m²/24hrs (JIS L 1099 A-1)
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).