Mens Quattro Fusion Jacket - Antarctic Blue
£180.00 RRP £240.00 In Stock
The Mens Quattro Fusion Jacket is an award winning jacket from Montane with a hybrid construction and ultra-lightweight design and is made for alpine activities, mountaineering and ski touring. A combination of body mapped down insulation and Polartec fleece is designed for fantastic warmth without the bulk so you have all the freedom to move you need.
- Hybrid body-mapped design based on thermal imaging data to help regulate the body's temperature
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Fully adjustable roll-away insulated climbing helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- Two deep A-line hand-warmer pockets
- Concealed zipped chest pocket YKK VISLON® centre front zip with internal storm flap
- Glove friendly ergonomic lightweight zip pullers
- Microfleece lined chinguard
- Low bulk cuffs with internal lycra closure
- Adjustable hem with two-sided cinchable drawcord
- Material: Supremely lightweight and tough PERTEX® QUANTUM PRO with DIAMOND FUSE and a Durable Water Repellency (DWR)
- Insulation: Micro-baffled high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY™ goose down at 800+ fill power in the core front body, upper arms and side panels
- Certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down™ traceability
- Lining: POLARTEC® Alpha Direct 120g/m2 fleece across the back, hood, forearms and lower side panels
- Additional Material: PERTEX® QUANTUM AIR covers the zoned fleece areas
- Additional Lining: PEAQ Down lining
- Weight (approx.): 472g / 17oz
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.