Mens Quattro Fusion Jacket - Shadow Alpine
£180.00 RRP £240.00 In Stock
The Montane Mens Quattro Fusion Jacket is an ultralight insulation piece with clever body mapped insulation to deliver the most warmth in key areas without the bulk. Natural down traps in plenty of heat, making this a great choice for the harsh temperatures while alpine climbing and mountaineering, while the DWR coating and hydrophobic down adds great resilience in damp conditions. The jacket is ideal for keen adventurers with a climbing compatible hood, articulated arms, and harness compatible pockets.
- Hybrid body-mapped design based on thermal imaging data to help regulate the body's temperature
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Fully adjustable roll-away insulated climbing helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- Two deep A-line hand-warmer pockets
- Concealed zipped chest pocket YKK VISLON® centre front zip with internal storm flap
- Glove friendly ergonomic lightweight zip pullers
- Microfleece lined chinguard
- Low bulk cuffs with internal lycra closure
- Adjustable hem with two-sided cinchable drawcord
- Material: Supremely lightweight and tough PERTEX® QUANTUM PRO with DIAMOND FUSE and a Durable Water Repellency (DWR)
- Insulation: Micro-baffled high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY™ goose down at 800+ fill power in the core front body, upper arms and side panels
- Certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down™ traceability
- Lining: POLARTEC® Alpha Direct 120g/m2 fleece across the back, hood, forearms and lower side panels
- Additional Material: PERTEX® QUANTUM AIR covers the zoned fleece areas
- Additional Lining: PEAQ Down lining
- Weight (approx.): 472g / 17oz
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.