Mens Super Terra Trousers - Triassic Green
£95.99 RRP £140.00 In Stock
The Montane Mens Super Terra Trousers are a durable and tough pair or mountain trousers to have with you and are not only water repellent but have a UPF of 50+ and many features that are essential for climbing.
This durable pair of trousers feel tough to the touch and are constructed from GRANITE fabric that is a stretchy and has a fast dry time. Although these are not wholly waterproof, the reinforced panels on the knees and seat are waterproof to 3,000HH and protects against rocky terrain.
The knees have been articulated to give you a more comfortable step-high movement with minimal stretch to the fabric and strain for you. This trouser also has an active cut that is perfect for mountain use. Areas of particular strain have triple stitched seams for a more secure fit and freedom.
Pockets are in abundance with two front zipped, one back zipped and two large zipped thigh pockets. This comes with a zippered fly zip and a tailored waist to reduce any excess fabric and flapping, with a hook and button fastening. The belt is removable and there are extra loops for accessory storage.
For extra ventilation there is a thigh zip that is mesh lined and will give you that extra air needed when things get warm, there are also ankle zips for ventilation or to provide a secure fit over your footwear. On the underside of the ankle there is a hook that can be hooked onto a gaitor or a boot to minimise dirt and weather entry.
These mountain trousers are the real deal and will give you everything you require from a pair of rough and tough mountain trousers.
- Regular Length - 31 inch leg
- Tough GRANITE fabric providing durability
- Stretch water repellency
- Fast drying time
- UPF 50+
- Reinforcement panels on the knees and seat
- Articulated knees and an active cut for step high movement
- Areas of triple stitched seams to give extra durability
- Two hand zipped pockets
- One rear zipped pocket
- Two large zipped cargo thigh pockets
- Two mesh lined thigh vents for extra cooling
- ¼ length ankle zips for access and ventilation
- Velcro adjustable ankles with ratchet style for secure fit over boots
- Gaiter hook on the front of lower leg inside to prevent dirt
- Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild soap. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash
- Weight: 645g/22.8oz
- 298g/m² 58% nylon CORDURA®, 35% nylon 6.6, 7% Lycra woven face with 100% Polyester knit backer
- Waterproof to a minimum of 3,000mm hydrostatic head with a minimum MVTR of 3,000g/m²
- Excellent tear strength and abrasion resistance
- DWR with spray rating 80 / 10 (AATCC 22)
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).