Mens Terra Mission Trousers - Black
£90.00 RRP £100.00 In Stock
The Montane Mens Terra Mission Trousers combine outstanding mobility and rugged durability to form the perfect walking trousers for any active pursuit. The Granite Stretch material allows for excellent freedom of movement and is equally tough to deal with the rigours of adventuring outdoors, boasting Cordura® reinforced knee and instep sections.
Adjustable lower legs are designed to accommodate boots while two mesh-lined thigh vents provide fantastic ventilation on-the-go. Articulated knees contribute to the sporty, tailored fit, making these the ideal trouser whether the adventure involves trekking, climbing, walking and more.
- Wind, water and abrasion resistant trousers
- Microfleece-lined waistband with press stud and belt loops
- CORDURA® reinforced knee and insteps
- Removable belt
- Zipped mesh-lined thigh vents
- Two mesh lined hand pocket and thigh pocket with YKK zips
- Extra zipped security pocket in right-hand pocket
- Articulated knees with engineered tailoring
- Volume adjustable lower legs can take mountaineering or trekking boots
- Fabric: Granite Stretch Thermal Nylon with DWR Finish / Granite Stretch Tough / CORDURA® Knee and Insteps
- Weight: 511 g (M)
Cordura® fabric is what many of the most respected brands, retailers and militaries around the world use when they need to make a product that’s durable, versatile and reliable. Constructed using high tenacity fiber technologies, weight for weight, CORDURA® fabrics are exceptionally durable
Granite Stretch fabric wicks hard, dries fast and has a four way stretch for dynamic body movement.
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a water-resistant chemical coating added to garments that causes liquids to run off the surface of the fabric rather than soak in. A DWR finish improves the breathability of the fabric by preventing water saturation and allowing water vapour to escape.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.