Womens Future Lite Hoodie - Black
£115.50 RRP £165.00 In Stock
The Montane Womens Future Lite Hoodie is a marvellously lightweight and super stylish down jacket to keep you snuggly warm throughout all of your alpine activities and can be compressed down into its own pocket when it's not needed. Nano-baffling provides a classic winter look and effectively separates the down evenly over your body, maximising the performance of the high-quality, cushy insulation.
The Vislon® front zip is super durable to deal with the rigours of sporty adventures, while elasticated cuffs and adjustable hem contribute to the nicely tailored fit and enhance the cosy heat the jacket offers. The insulated hood completes the encompassing blanket feel and is under-helmet compatible for those days out on the slopes.
- Ultra-lightweight and super-warm down jacket
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Nano-baffle construction for even down distribution and maximum heat retention
- Zoned baffle stitching for increased breathability under arms
- Pre-elasticated under-helmet hood
- Full length YKK VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- Internal zipped chest pocket
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Pre-elasticated cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Stuffs into right-hand pocket with hang loop
- Material: Featherlite™ XV 15D Nylon rip-stop with DWR
- Insulation: 90/10 water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDry™ Down at 750+ fill power, Certified to Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Lining: Featherlite™ mini rip-stop nylon
- Weight (approx.): 308g (UK Size 10)
- Back length: 68.5cm (UK Size 12)
Featherlite™ is a Nylon rip-stop fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) coating.
HyperDRY™ Down is the next evolution of water-resistant down technology; durable, environmentally friendly and it will keep you warmer 25 times longer than untreated down over multiple uses.
YKK VISLON® robust zips are ideal for heavy use in severe conditions. Easily used whilst wearing big gloves or mitts they are the perfect choice for insulated clothing, Soft Shells and other outerwear. The larger teeth easily push through snow and ice forming on the outside of a jacket and they will continue to work even if a tooth is broken during a climb or expedition.
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a water-resistant chemical coating added to garments that causes liquids to run off the surface of the fabric rather than soak in. A DWR finish improves the breathability of the fabric by preventing water saturation and allowing water vapour to escape.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.