Womens Phoenix Flight Jacket - Black Zanskar Blue
£112.00 RRP £160.00 In Stock
Whether it's used as a cosy jacket by itself on a cold winter's day or as a midlayer with an outer jacket when the rain comes, the Womens Phoenix Flight Jacket from Montane offers snug warmth and comfort, ideal for alpine conditions.
The Primaloft® insulation is evenly distributed around the jacket by micro baffles, surrounding you in a warm blanket, while the hood, elasticated cuffs and adjustable hem work seal you off from the cold air. Thermo Stretch fleece panels further enhance the heat that the jacket offers and the articulated arms and tailored fit complement the chic aesthetic to create an essential winter-sport piece.
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Insulated under-helmet hood
- Full length YKK VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- Microfleece-lined chinguard
- Internal zipped chest pocket
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Pre-elasticated cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Material: Featherlite™ mini rip-stop 20D outer with DWR
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume mimics the loft and fill power properties of down with the fast drying warmth of traditional PrimaLoft® insulation
- Additional materials: Thermo Stretch Pro grid backed fleece panels
- Construction: Micro baffle construction allows for close body fit and dynamic freedom of movement
- Weight (approx.): 468g (UK Size 10)
- Back length: 67.5cm (UK Size 12)
Featherlite™ is a Nylon rip-stop fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) coating.
PrimaLoft® Yarn is available in 100% polyester or a blend of 45% polyester and 55% merino wool and is designed for its thermal properties, comfort and moisture management.
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a water-resistant chemical coating added to garments that causes liquids to run off the surface of the fabric rather than soak in. A DWR finish improves the breathability of the fabric by preventing water saturation and allowing water vapour to escape.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.