Womens Phoenix Thermoplume Jacket - Zanskar Bue
£105.00 RRP £150.00 In Stock
The incredibly light and warm Montane Womens Phoenix ThermoPlume Jacket is ideal for alpine adventures. With a beautifully soft PEAQ lining, this stylish midlayer features Synthetic Primaloft® insulation mimics down to keep you snuggly warm in the harshest of winter conditions while the insulated hood and pre-elasticated cuffs & hem shut out the cold and create a blank around you.
Finished with YKK zips for added security, plenty of pockets offer room for valuables and essentials to be taken with you. With a close, micro-baffle construction and articulated arms, this extremely compressible midlayer is perfect for active cold-weather pursuits.
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Insulated under-helmet hood
- Two concealed hand pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
- Internal concealed zipped pocket
- Full length YKK reverse coil zip with internal storm flap
- Microfleece-lined chinguard
- Pre-elasticated cuffs and hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Material: windproof and water resistant PERTEX® QUANTUM ECO fabric outer with DWR Coating
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume mimics the loft and fill power properties of down with the fast drying warmth of traditional PrimaLoft® insulation
- Lining: 100% recycled PEAQ Synthetic ECO lining that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Construction: Micro baffle construction allows for close body fit and dynamic freedom of movement
- Weight (approx.): 474g (UK Size 12)
- Back length: 68.5cm (UK Size 12)
Pertex® Quantum uses incredibly fine yarns, precisely woven to provide a very lightweight yet strong, windproof and durable fabric. Its softness allows down and synthetic insulation to fully loft.
PrimaLoft® Yarn is available in 100% polyester or a blend of 45% polyester and 55% merino wool and is designed for its thermal properties, comfort and moisture management.
PEAQ Synthetic lining is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying.
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a water-resistant chemical coating added to garments that causes liquids to run off the surface of the fabric rather than soak in. A DWR finish improves the breathability of the fabric by preventing water saturation and allowing water vapour to escape.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.