Womens White Ice Jacket - Dahlia
£120.00 RRP £200.00 In Stock
The Womens White Ice Jacket from Montane combines the lightweight natural warmth of down with the water resistance of synthetic insulation to deliver a fantastic jacket that holds in plenty of heat in harsh winter conditions. Ideal for alpine climbing and mountaineering, this jacket features a helmet compatible hood and a water resistant outer fabric to see you through many different adventures.
- Fully adjustable roll-away helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- Adjustable face aperture and tall collar
- Two soft, brushed microfleece lined hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
- Chest pocket for GPS or mobile phone storage
- Full length two way YKK reverse coil front zip with internal storm flap
- Soft fleece chinguard
- Adjustable hem
- Adjustable cuffs with hook and look closure
- Waterproof storage Montane dry bag
- Material: Lightweight yet tough 20 Denier Barrier Lite RS nylon rip-stop with a DWR
- Insulation: 254g of PrimaLoft® SILVER Insulation Down Blend fill, consisting of 60% 90/10 high quality water resistant down at 650+ fill, blended with 40% PrimaLoft® synthetic fill fibres
- Certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down™ traceability
- Lining: PEAQ Down lining
- Structure: Midi baffle construction allows the down to loft
- Weight (approx.): 556g / 19oz
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).