Shifter 4 Tent - Bay Blue
£196.00 RRP £280.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Shifter 4 Tent from Mountain Hardwear is a versatile four man tent, with a U-turn style fly which lets you choose its orientation, giving you the choice between a mesh side which gives you a great view and fresh ventilation, and the nylon side which protects you from wind and provides privacy. With a range of additional features including a guaranteed watertight construction and a shouldered back vestibule for storing gear, this is a great tent for a camping getaway.
- Split solid canopy/breathable mesh construction for both privacy and ventilation
- Fly configuration offers large front-door vestibule for easy entry/exit and “shouldered” back door vestibule for gear storage
- 2 mesh/canopy doors with a dual-slider zipper for easy entry/exit
- Footprint included
- Gear loft (included) provides convenient storage
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ poles
- Guarantee watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners, and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested.
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point, and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Mesh storage pockets
- Capacity: 4
- Pitch Type: Freestanding
- Interior Height: 54”
- Minimum Weight: 3159g
- Floor Area: 5.1m2
- Canopy: 68D Polyester 210T Ripstop DWR
- Fly: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
- Floor: 70D 190T Nylon Taffeta 3000mm Ester Type PU WR
- Poles: DAC PressFit™ NSL
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.