Hubba NX Tent - Green
£252.00 RRP £360.00 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
Go solo with the MSR Hubba NX tent with waterproof protection and an ultra-lightweight design making it an ideal tent for a backpacking trek into the wild. Pitch easily with colour coded attachments and the unified hub-and-pole system while a compression stuff sack makes packing up a breeze.
Airflow is created in the cross ventilating rainfly for optimal cooling so you can live comfortably inside on a hot evening. 2 Fast&Light setup options allow you to choose the kind of tent you like depending on your activity. Pitch without the groundsheet provided in the summer months for a cool, simple shelter.
Lightweight fabrics and poles make carrying this tent easy while the little, handy features make this one of MSR's best sellers. A large StayDry door prevents water from getting in during a downpour and a handy rain gutter system takes water away from your tent.
- Colour coded tabs and poles
- 2 Fast&Light setup options - pitch with or without the groundsheet
- Large StayDry door with rain gutter
- Hub-and-pole system for easy pitching and packing
- Unique pole configuration maximizes head and elbow room
- Cross ventilating rainfly for optimal airflow
- Min Weight: 1.12kg
- Packaged Weight: 1.29kg
- Fast Light Weight: 0.73kg (no footprint)
- Capacity: 1
- Pack Size: 46 x 15 cm
- Rainfly: 20D nylon ripstop Durashield coated 1200mm
- Canopy: 15D nylon micromesh/20D nylon ripstop
- Floor: 30D nylon ripstop Durashield coated 3000mm
- Poles: 1 DAC Featherlite NSL
- Please note that tent poles are not covered under warranty
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).