Aether AG 70 Rucksack - Neptune Blue
£180.00 RRP £200.00 In Stock
The Osprey Aether AG 70 Rucksack is a classic bag for longer trips that promises plenty of space for all your gear, keeping you ready for any alpine or trekking adventure. The Aether AG 70 comes with multiple access points so you can get at everything with ease and features an adjustable back panel to give you just the right fit.
- AG AntiGravity™ 3D suspended mesh backpanel and lumbar
- Top lid access
- J-Zip front panel access
- Adjustable torso length
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Pre-curved IsoForm™ CM moldable hipbelt
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- StraightJacket™ compression
- Side compression straps
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- External hydration access
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- Base zip entry
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Twin ice axe loops
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Internal key attachment clip
- Fabric: 210D Nylon Dobby; 210D Nylon Shadowbox
- Size M: 70 Litres, 2.33 kg
- Size L: 73 Litres, 2.35 kg
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 85 (l) x 40 (w) x 34 (d)
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).