Atmos AG 50 Rucksack - Abyss Grey
£153.00 RRP £170.00 In Stock
Great for long treks when you need to take a little more with you, the Atmos AG 50 Rucksack from Osprey has tons of space and unique load-bearing technology, meaning the pack practically carries your gear for you. Featuring a range of organisational details, including hip belt pockets, sleeping pad straps, a separate sleeping bag compartment, and stretch side pockets, this pack is ideal for wild camping and backpacking.
- AntiGravity™ 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- ExoForm™/BioStretch™ harness with load lifter 'bar'
- Adjustable AirSpeed™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Twin ice axe loops
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ adjustable hipbelt
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoir
- Base zip entry
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Lower compression converts into sleeping pad straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Main material: 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent material: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Bottom material: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Size Medium: Height 83cm / Width 38cm / Depth 39cm / Volume 50L
- Size Large: Height 88cm / Width 38cm / Depth 39cm / Volume 53L
The AntiGravity™ system uses 3-D suspended mesh that contours and maps to the areas of your body that it touches, in collaboration with advanced "frame sheets" to disperse and balance weight.
AirSpeed™ suspension consists of a suspended mesh backpanel, nub molded foam, and a peripheral lightwire frame that provides the utmost in ventilated comfort and performance.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).