Kestrel 68 Rucksack - Ash Grey
£144.00 RRP £160.00
The Osprey Kestrel 68 Rucksack provides a cool, comfortable fit through the AirScape back panel, with adjustable torso length and mesh fabric to let skin breath. The sleek design gives a great look and makes carrying the 68 litre pack easier when on a trek or multi-day hike. With plenty of pockets at your disposal you can organise your gear the way you want it.
Foam ridges on the back system lets air pass between the back pack and your back for a cooling feel all-day, while the hydration sleeve allows you to carry a water supply on your back that keeps you watered throughout your trip. A sleeping bag compartment and compression straps make camping easier, with the base entry zip making it easy to grab items at the bottom of the pack without emptying all your belongings.
- Fully adjustable AirScape backpanel with foam ridges to vent the back
- Adjustable torso length
- Mesh hipbelt and harness for cooler feel
- Top lid access
- Single vertical zippered side access point
- Integrated and detachable raincover
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Single ice axe loop
- Compatible with hydration reservoirs with external access
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Removable sleeping bag straps
- Reverse StraightJacket compression straps
- Base zip entry
- Internal key attachment clip
- Capacity: S/M 66 litres M/L 68 litres
- Weight: S/M 1760g M/L 1820g
- Fabric: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop, 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Dimensions: 76 x 40 x 44 cm
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).