Mens Kestrel 38 Rucksack - Loch Blue
£110.50 RRP £130.00 In Stock
The Mens Kestrel 38 Rucksack from Osprey is ideal for hiking in any weather and features a built-in rain cover. During hotter conditions the adjustable AirScape™ back panel keeps you well ventilated, whilst offering the load support you require. The spacer mesh harness and hipbelt ensure a supportive and comfortable load carrying solution. Whilst the adjustable torso length means the backpack can be altered to fit you perfectly.
Keep the rest of your gear neatly organised with the hipbelt and lid zipped pockets. Need your hands free for a short scramble? Our unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system means no more ‘on and off’ to store your trekking poles, just simply pass the poles through the two elasticated loops for an easy hands-free solution. The single ice axe loop may prove useful in winter conditions and wet jackets can be stowed away from the rest of your gear via the front stretch pocket. The dual side compression straps keep your load tight and under control. The Kestrel pack is also compatible with both Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoirs so you can keep hydrated when hiking the trails. Once you’re all packed then pull in the reverse StraightJacket™ compression straps to tightly secure your gear and get ready to go.
- Adjustable torso length (see Glossary below)
- Built-in raincover
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Hydration compatible (reservoir not included)
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness for ventilation
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Zip entry on base
- Fixed lid with dual zippered pockets
- Front tie off points
- Internal key attachment clip
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Reverse Straightjacket™ compression straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
An adjustable torso length allows you to slide the harness up or down to perfectly fit your back length. When fitted correctly, you should feel no gap between your back and the pack. If there’s a gap then tweak the back length.
Airscape™ back panel – a mesh covered raised pan for exceptional breathability and comfort.
- Volume: 36L
- Dimensions: H66cm x W38cm x D40cm
- Weight: 1420g
- Volume: 38L
- Dimensions: H71cm x W38cm x D40cm
- Weight: 1780g
- MAIN 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- BOTTOM 420D Nylon Packcloth
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.