Mens Stormbound Ski Mitts - Black
£80.95 RRP £90.00 In Stock
With a mix of down and synthetic insulation, warmth is what the Mens Stormbound Ski Mitts from Outdoor Research do best. Down insulation is unrivalled for heat retention and, at 800-fill power, it is as jam-packed as you'll find. The mix of PrimaLoft® Gold synthetic fibre ensures that the insulation remains effective even if gets wet, making the gloves ideal in any weather, further aided by the water-resistant Pertex® Shield outer material which protects against snow and light rain.
The Moonlight fleece lining in the palm adds a layer of luxurious comfort on the inside and, to make sure the warmth stays in, the soft, rib-knit cuff sits close to the skin with an extra hook/loop closure to ensure the best fit.
- Down & PrimaLoft® Gold insulated gloves
- Water-resistant & breathable Pertex® Shield outer
- Soft and tactile leather palm
- Hybrid mapped
- Soft nose-wipe on thumb
- Removable leash & pull-on loop
- Glove clip
- Moonlite pile fleece palm lining
- Separated fingers
- Hook and loop wrist closure
- Undercuff construction
- Pre-curved construction & tapered wrist
- Main fabric: Pertex® Shield 2L,100% nylon 40D outer Washed Peacock 2.5L, 100% Polyester 50D Herringbone weave outer
- Palm: Water-resistant goat leather with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation 100% polyester 133 g/m2 at palm and back of thumb, 100% Polyester Tricot lining at back, Moonlight Pile Fleece 100% polyester palm lining
- Main insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation 100% polyester: 340 g/m2 back of hand and 133 g/m2 at wrist cuff, 800+ Fill Power Responsibly-Sourced Down
- Approx. weight: 190g (Size L)
Pertex® Shield fabric provides a highly breathable microporous waterproof coating that is durable, offers wind protection and comes with a high performance durable water repellent finish.
PrimaLoft® GOLD insulation is the ultimate lightweight insulation for the worst cold and wet weather conditions possible and is the highest performing synthetic insulation available, maintaining 98% of warmth even when wet coupled with incredible packability and softness.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.