Woodville 4 Tent
£244.99 RRP £349.99 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Woodville 4 Tent from Outwell has two bedrooms, perfect for family camping or sharing with friends. The front living area has a convenient standing height, and plenty of space for gear storage and socialising. The Rain Safe front entry protects the inner tent from dripping rain, and offers additional outdoor shelter, so you can make that vital cup of tea without getting damp on wet weather days. Large windows let in plenty of light, giving the tent an airy, open feel, and the mesh front door and adjustable rear ventilation keep the tent fresh even in the height of summer.
- Premier bedrooms under Thermo-reflective coating offer more space and help to make pitching easy
- Cable entry points to inners for mains access
- The Rear Ventilation System offers flexible options for regulation internal temperature and fresh air flow
- Large Rain Safe front entry for shelter from rain and sun
- Large tinted windows, with toggle-up curtains, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Full mesh front door for air flow and protection from insects
- Pre-attached and adjustable inner tents make pitching easy
- Organiser pockets help to keep tent contents handy
- Lamp holder and light cable tidies are inspired solutions to secure tent lighting
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents keep small items safe and handy
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Wind stabiliser system keeps tent secure in gale force winds
- Fire retardant
- Taped seams
- Carry bag
- Type: Tunnel
- Sleeps: 4
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Pitching: Flysheet first or as one
- Flysheet: Outtex® 4000 (100% polyester Oxford / taffeta) with taped seams
- Floor: Double coated 100% polyethylene, 10000mm HH
- Inner Tent: Breathable 100% polyester
- Poles: Duratec fibreglass 8.5/11-12.7mm
- Pack size: 32 x 74cm
- Weight: 14.3kg
- Please note that tent poles are not covered under warranty
Outtex® fabrics are designed for optimum performance. Using 100% polyester fibres which offer a high resistance to UV damage and superb tension in wet conditions to keep the tent stable and minimise flapping. Durable Water Repellant outer treatment works with the PU-coating on the inside of the fly to ensure the high hydrostatic head.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).