Prospector 12 Man Tent
£779.99 RRP £1,199.99 In StockPlease note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The Robens Prospector Tent captures the spirit of the old-fashioned American west for a retro look combined with a high performance technical design. Made with HydroTex Polycotton for a classic cotton look and feel that is breathable but keeps out the rain, the tent also comes with a sturdy steel frame that offers great stability and features an elasticated stovepipe port and a zip flap in the sewn-in groundsheet for use with a wood burning stove.
- Spacious vintage-look 12 man base tent with technical performance
- Breathable, water repellent HydroTex® Polycotton fabric
- Sewn-in groundsheet with a zip flap safe use of an optional tent stove or to create a wet area
- Optional six-person inner tent available separately
- Elasticated stovepipe port and zip flap in sewn-in groundsheet for optional stove
- Guyline retainers
- Mosquito netting
- Comes with pack sack
- Wind tested (Max 180 km/h; Avg. 160 km/h)
- Type of tent: Cabin
- Sleeps people: 12
- Flysheet: HydroTex Polycotton, 65% cotton / 35% polyester
- Rooms: 1 bedroom
- Poles: Steel 25 mm
- Groundsheet: Sewn-in groundsheet, 210T Oxford polyester, 100% polyester, 5,000 mm
- Pitching way: As one
- Pack size flysheet: 94 x 34 cm
- Pack size poles: 88 x 25 cm
- Weight flysheet: 16 kg
- Weight poles: 24.6 kg
- Please note that tent poles are not covered under warranty
HydroTex® is a fabric made exclusively for Robens, and is light, strong, and durable. Seams are fully taped for a waterproof seal, and the tough 75 denier high density polyester has a polyurethane (PU) coating with a 5000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating, and it’s fire retardant for safety.
Polycotton is densely woven to allow moisture vapour to escape while keeping out water droplets. It creates a condensation-free microclimate and feels cool in the heat and warm when outside temperatures fall, keeping out rain and dew.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Hike.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.