Walking Thin Ankle Sock - Dark Grey
£27.00 RRP £30.00 In Stock
The Walking Thin Ankle Sock is the lightest waterproof sock from Sealskinz and is ideal for a range of outdoor activities where light insulation and high breathability are required. This Merino wool sock is soft against the skin, for great comfort at well as weather protection.
- Constructed with Stretchdry waterproof, breathable and windproof technology
- The lightest Sealskinz waterproof sock, ideal for warm wet days
- A new soft touch polypropylene outer fabric gives you a softer shell with the same hard wearing properties of any Sealskinz sock
- Merino wool lining for moisture control and comfort
- Elasticated ankle and instep offers additional support
- Y-gore heel construction provides a secure comfortable fit
- Hand link toe closure creates a flat seam to prevent rubbing
- Thermal rating guide: 2
Stretchdry fabric is a 3 layer 100% waterproof, breathable and windproof construction technology that also stretches, keeping it close to the skin for skin dry comfort.
Merino wool is a fine, very soft, natural fibre that is excellent at regulating the body's temperature. The hollow fibres are very light and trap in lots of air, perfect for insulation, and retain warmth when wet. Merino wool is also very breathable, wicks moisture away from the skin, and has natural antibacterial properties that combat body odour.
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £50. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.